Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday! Almost forgot!

Wow, I almost forgot it was Tuesday again! lol. Here are a few new layouts I have done recently! And another free kit for you all! I am very shocked. My Moonlight Dreams kit was downloaded over 900 times! Crazy lol. Glad you all like it! If anyone does any layouts with my kits I would love to see them! Feel free to leave the links in my comments!! =)
Credits: Fun Florals kit by Sarah Meyer & Laughter Sticker - Simply Put Girl Stickers by Angela Niehaus @ www.digitalCandy.ca

Credits : Always in my Heart Page kit by Alice Koh @ www.scrapbook-elements.com
Credits : Lily's Garden kit by Angela Niehaus @ www.digitalcandy.ca

Now onto today's freebie! Here is my Blueberry kit for you. Hope you all like it! Oh heck, here is another for today since I left everyone waiting soo long! So 2 kits for you! wow! Be sure to leave a comment if you download! I read them all!! Enjoy!

<---Blueberry Kit ... Sorry no longer available!! . Please be sure to leave a comment if you download! Kit includes: - 6 papers - Full Alpha - 2 Blueberries - 1 bookplate - 4 brads - 1 ribbon buckle - 1 Doodle Frame - 1 eyelet - 1 ribbon with buckle - 1 staple - 2 ribbons - 3 tags - 2 tied ribbons ------------------------------------------------

<-------Warm Flutterflies kit. Sorry no longer available!!. Please be sure to leave a comment if you download! I read them all! :)

Kit Includes:
- 12 papers
- 9 round button elements
- 1 sheer bow
- 1 sheer ribbon
- 1 metal butterfly
- 1 metal dragonfly
- 1 tag w. bow
- 5 tags
- 1 sheer ribbon w. bow attached
- 5 file tabs

Have a wonderful week everyone! Don;t forget new kit goes up Friday!! :)

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebies.I just joined Digital Candy and found your link from there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Both these kits are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Waow!!!!!Quel cadeau!!!
Merci beaucoup :):):)

Danelle said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebies. I love all the pages you have made and the free stuff too.

These latest two were exactly the colors I was looking for.

Thanks again

Debi said...

Thank you for your freebies. Very nice. Your layouts are amazing I love the one with the heart..:0)
Have a beautiful day.

Lizzerd said...

blueberry -- let's make pie!!! tfs

Anonymous said...

your kits are great especially to a new scrapper with 69 years of memories to get scrapped.

Barb in NH

Unknown said...

I just love both of these kits. I am downloading them now. Thanks so much for the great kits. Hope that you have a great day.
Diana

Jen said...

Thank you for the lovely kits. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kits, Julie. These are wonderful. I can't wait to be able to sit down and just scrap!! Thanks again for your generosity.

Anonymous said...

Your kits are fantastic! I just love all of them...you do beautiful work!
Hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these two amazing kits. They're so different from each other, but both are truly versatile. Can't wait to play with them.

Evelyn said...

Great kits! So Pretty! TY for sharing your talented work :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing these 2 fabulous kits!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the wonderfull Freebie

Serena said...

I grabbed blueberry and I love the valentine page of your daughter! So cute! Thank you for sharing! :D

Anonymous said...

Great kits Julie and the layouts you have done are fabulous!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your generosity. I love it. :)

Anonymous said...

OH thank you for these awesome kits.

Shell said...

Thanks so much for the great kits!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with us! I look forward to creating with these great kits.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent with us!

Anonymous said...

Great Kits

SarahB said...

I just love all your layouts! Congrats on becoming a DC designer too!

dianagrind said...

Worried about you girl. Will keep checking. TFS the nice kits.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for both freebie kits. I especially love the blueberries in the blueberry kit, and the metal butterfly and dragonfly.