Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's Tuesday again! New Freebie

Wow, it's Tuesday again allready? That went by quick. I have a new kit for everyone again! Hope you all like it. I have a couple new layouts since my last post too! So I would like to share those! :) Oh and thanks to everyone who sent me links to help fix my blog up! I have worked on it a little bit, Thanks!!


Credits: Soft and Sweet kit by DigiDiva Designs @ www.divinedigital.com

Credits: Girlfriends Page kit by Alice Koh @ www.scrapbook-elements.com

And now for the freebie you are all here for! :)

You can download it Sorry no longer available!!. Please remember to leave a comment if you download. I love reading all the great comments! Thank you!!

21 comments:

Sharon said...

lovely color combo - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Really cute layouts that you did. Thank you.

Nicole said...

Your LO's are great, and so is this freebie. Thank you.

Peggie said...

This is very pretty. Thank you.

BitsOScrap said...

I love the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing.

Kimberly said...

What a pretty kit - thank you! Love the layouts.

Hugs
Kimberly

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love paisley and I love pink & brown together. Your layout is adorable too! Thanks so much! Alisha

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit and wonderful LO. Thank you for sharing. Those are cute kidos in the LOs. I would assume they are yours.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors, thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely kit. I especially like the paisley design.

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty, Thanks you

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this nice freebie!

Shell said...

Thanks love the colors & thats an awesome layout.

patchas said...

I juust discovered your site and sorry I missed some of your earlier freebies. These are beautiful. Thank you so much.

TanyaLynn said...

Very pretty colors thank you so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great kit! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Thank you so much for sharing!
- Eva

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie, I found the link at DigiDebz :)

Jen said...

Thank you, lovely colours. :)

Grams said...

Julie all of your scrap shares are great. Thanks for taking the time to share them with all of us.

You have a beautiful baby, she is so photogenic.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for yet another PRETTY. I am loving your LO they are so nice.